webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 1st December 09
last updated: 30th December 09



disclaimer
welcome to my blog.
feel free to read around. but you must respect it or you wont have a cookie. tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Crome & Internet Explorer


archives
formspring.me
formspring.me
formspring.me
formspring.me
hello readersi went to gurney with JJguess whose t...
hello readers i got a new phone ^0^ although i'm ...
hello readers i promised you that i'll blog about...
hello readers i really wanna update my trip to me...
formspring.me
i made these two weeks ago. or as they say it on f...


wish deck
Digital camera (canon)
Being in the same class with my hubby
All night internet access
A trip to korea
Teddy bears
mp4 player (sony)
Laptop vaio (pink)
Arena (lg)
Skinny Jeans (levis)
2NE1
Learn violin
have long hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown


jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



attention


twitter




rewind


chatbox


warning
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism CheckerProtected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Checker



formspring
i didnt do this account now, i did it right after JKIM posted his on twitter. which was quite long.

1.30.2010
formspring.me @ 14:12

is someone stalking you?

i dont know, what do you think?

Ask me anything




©scribbled by'KELLY